Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New design!

Yes, as you might have noticed I have changed the design. Actually I liked the old design, but there were some problems with both readability and scrolling bugs on Safari which 30% of the visitors use. The new and simpler design features a new and smaller top banner, which should contribute to a better exploration of the screen real estate. It also features a sidebar which showcases the most popular posts and later a label tag cloud. The design is based on the simple template, with is for me the perfect template as the focus is on the blog post and nothing else really. I have kept the colors relatively conservative making the banner pop without putting too crazy saturated colors in there. Lastly I have placed a navigation bar to make it quicker to find what you are looking for, I will begin labeling posts from now on. I hope you enjoy it, if not, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment