Monday, April 16, 2012

Coffee tree


I have just bought a coffee three at the local market, where it was standing around between fruits and vegetables in a coffee cup in a variety of colors. I was immediately intrigued by this small wonder and had to buy a tree to complete my coffee corner. I don't expect to receive any useful beans harvest from this small tree now or in the future, because I have heard that it takes many years to develop beans useful for coffee, but if it happens I will be delighted.

Purchased coffee tree
Nevertheless this small coffee tree was essential and a great way to learn about the development of the beans and especially for 30 DKK ($5) I couldn't resist. Hopefully I will be able to report about small red coffee berries within a couple of years :)

// Hendrup


No comments:

Post a Comment