Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hario Syphon TCA-2 movie

Intro picture of the Hario Syphon TCA-2 movie
I just finished the first real production from Coffee Channel about the Hario Syphon coffee brewer, spiced with some facts about the special brewing system using water vapor and some useful tips. I will thanks those people who have taken the initiative to raise questions about the brewing process of the syphon, cause it has launched this movie.

I have also been getting some question about how happy I am with the brewing Syphon, cause I show a lot of enthusiasm with this brewing technique, but haven´t comment on price vs. value. So here it its, the Hario Syphon is quite expensive in my opinion, but its actually makes it fun to brew a cup of coffee. For an example compared to the Bodum Press Pots, that I also have, its more chemical and authentic and therefore I have used this Syphon every single day since I´ve got it. The conclusion stats that if you have the money and are in doubt, go buy the Syphon brewer, because you won't regret it.

Below the video is attached, hope you enjoy it!

 

// Hendrup

No comments:

Post a Comment